Tuesday, December 2, 2008

A long time comin'....

This blog goes out to all my homies!
Haha. Not really. It just goes out to Scott. I didn't quite get a chance to tell him how proud I am of him. He has accomplished so much in so little time.. and it is inspiring to be a part of it all.

Let me start from the beginning. Scott loves music. We all love music, right? But, Scott has a beautiful passion for music and an even more beautiful talent for music. It is something that he breathes and sings and plays and works so hard to perfect. Amazing.

I am so proud of how he has embraced every opportunity in these past few months, and has really taken advantage of each blessing. For example, in the last 3 months Scott has: Opened for Katie Herzig and Matthew Perryman Jones, and Jamie McLean, competed in the Nationally acclaimed Eddies Attic Shootout, finished a 5 song EP and scheduled a CD release for January 09', completed a press kit (which will ensure many many gigs in the near future), not to mention MOVED into a house with MMWWAA, got a band together, AND cooked an entire Thanksgiving feast for a dozen people. All of this while still working a full-time job that involves saw dust, harsh chemicals, random cuts and bruises, and lots of muscles... and there's still plenty of time for him to beat me in 3 or 4 games of Scrabble, be a fabulous father to two fabulous boys, take random trips to strange cities, and win a camoflage guitar. Need I say more?

Proud is just a tiny little word that cannot describe how honored I am to know someone with such determination. I'm not quite sure how he pulls it all together, but he does. Every. Single. Time.

I have learned so much from him, and I am so unbelievably proud. If you would like to witness all of this hard work, first hand, please check out his website and comment on how fabulous he is. He truely deserves to hear it.

1 comment:

  1. ohmigosh I love you! It's fabulous that you saw the knitting blog! yaaaay!

    ReplyDelete