Sunday, November 9, 2008

Truth-seekers

This is the email that Scott received this morning from his son, Spencer..

god is my life I love you god is even all I can be god makes love to us with his heart I love you by the way I am praying to god that you and you girl friend will be married for ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!you I love dad marryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy trina i love you dad


The preface to this email is the fact that Spencer has been asking us about God a lot lately. Sometimes I ask Scott, "where does he come up with these things??". But then I know the answer as clear as day.. from God. It is the only answer that I can come up with. He asks me questions about God that I haven't even asked myself. Spencer makes me want to find the answers, so that I can give them to him. He has turned me into a truth-seeker... He asked me the other day.. why did Jesus die on the cross? Why did they kill him? Who killed him? Why would they do that???! I'm still searching for the answers.... I will not be satisfied until I can give him the truth.

2 comments:

  1. Thought provoking post. Nice. Your baby neice just joined the world of blogging. Check her out...http://adisastorofsomesorts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yayy. This is why I created one to keep in touch and when I am want to vent about something without actually talking to someone, now I can. Anywho I miss you a ton and hope to see you soon the next time you come down to visit. Love you.

    ReplyDelete