Friday, September 30, 2011

New Beginnings..

Alright. So, I've had this idea for several months - to shake up my blog and really mold it into what I'm living with right now. And, basically, I'm living with a two year old that says and does some pretty darn funny stuff. (I'm guessing as do most two year olds) I want to remember her this way - I want to remember how she learned things, and how she expressed herself. She is unique, and soooo beautiful. Our lives are so full of schedules and really it just feels like we pass her around like a beanbag - trying so hard to just do what we have to do. Novalee is the reason. Novalee makes it okay. So, I thought I would start this blog by talking about just that. Novalee. For starters, she likes:
Cinderella
Fishies
Horses
Singing
Dancing
Her blankie
Coloring
Taking baths
Going Night-night
So many things.

AND, my first story for this week is:
Scott (hubs) coughed the other night and Novalee was across the house and must have thought that he sneezed and yelled "BESSS YOUU DADDYY!!!" and he says of course, " Thank you, Novalee!" and before either of us could say anything else she yells, "BESSS YOUUU TOO, MAMA!!!" (I didn't sneeze) I think maybe she felt bad for only blessing daddy.

Lots of love,
Mama



No comments:

Post a Comment