- Lost Online Scrabble to Scott. (twice)
- Learned from the Online Scrabble that "Yar" is a word. (the meaning of the word "Yar" is yet to be determined)
- Discovered Beef Chimichangas. (this is a lifetime achievement if I do say so myself)
- Wore my very first pair of maternity pants.
- Felt stupid for not buying maternity pants sooner.
- Wrote thank you cards to all of our wedding attendees. (slapped myself for not buying more forever stamps a few days back. Remember when I had a surplus of stamps??)
- Convinced Boss Lady to let us leave 45 minutes early. (Because I'm THAT good)
- Rescued my favorite unicorn beanie-baby from the clutch of a drooly 1 year old. (Hey! It wasn't suitable for babies anyways. I give toys to kids all the time. Okay?! Just not my Mystic!)
- Cleaned out my wallet and found 17 bucks worth of credit at a department store. (WOOT! Can somebody say.... baby stuff??? Or shoes. I like shoes.)
- Planned for our weekend getaway to Charleston. (Oh, the shenanigans!!!! No, wait, pregnant women can't partake in shenanigans. It will be relaxing. Yeah. Relaxing....)
- Planned for my hour-long shower. (the bathroom is nearly finished!! As in, I could possibly be showering in it TONIGHT. So, don't call for a while, kay? And forgive me for the past few weeks of "roughing it")
- Moaned about rising gas prices
- Got kicked in the ribs for the first time! (not as exciting as I had anticipated, and not recommended in any way, shape, or form)
- Researched prenatal classes given at the hospital.
- Cursed when I found out how much prenatal classes at the hospital cost. (Seriously, I'm not made of money... because my bathroom is)
- Retreated to the house...