Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Too much house

This image sort of.... irked me. This is John Mayer's new "house"; which only set him back $20 MILLION. I won't go into the details of what this "house" comes with, but it will probably make you queezy to say the least. Some people might call this the feeling of jealousy, but not me. I call it frivolous spending and a plum waste of materials and energy. Correct me if I'm wrong, but John Mayer is a single guy, right? No kids? What in the world is he going to do with this house???! Stare at it?
SHEESH!

4 comments:

  1. John Mayer? The hot dog king? If I was the hot dog king I'd have a house like that too!

    :-)
    J.

    ReplyDelete
  2. John Mayer the "musician".. If I were Hot Dog King (Queen), I'd be all over this house too..

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you have all that money, why not give it away to people who could use it?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think John Mayer is a douche bag. This proves it even more.

    ReplyDelete