1. Today marks the eigth straight day at the office with no scheduled appointments. Which MEANS that less cases of child abuse are being reported. Which also means that I have done no actual work in eight solid days.
2. Papa John's generally opens at 11:00 am.. so, if you're thinking of ordering pizza for breakfast, it's out of the question. (not that I speak from experience or anything...)
3. The movie "Home Alone" reminds me of when my step brother (at about age 13) got on the wrong plane and ended up in Nashville instead of Knoxville.
4. I can count on one hand the number of times that I've started my own car in the morning within the past 6 months. I have a fabulous boyfriend. FAB-U-LUSSS!
5. There are only five fun factoids today.