Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Turkey Day Turkeys!!

Happy Thanksgiving People!!! I know that it's the day after.. but I've sure been busy and haven't found time to blog. Quick recap.. Wednesday we had our first Thanksgiving at the house.. Scott did absolutely all of the cooking.. which was friggin fabulous! We had 12 guests and exactly 12 plates. God is looking out for us. Then yesterday we caught a matinee movie and hit up the mom's house for some leftovers. At around 8:00 we decided to leave for Atlanta a day early.. and POOF! Here we are, in the hotel room.. totally psyched for the big Shootout Competition that Scott will most definately win! EEK! Checkout time is in 32 minutes... and I'm blogging in my towel. Whoops. Gotta Jet! Wish us luck!

1 comment:

  1. Uh, ok well today is Tuesday so how did it go?? PS, I love the pic of you two together.

    ReplyDelete