Thursday, October 30, 2008

What is the calm before the freakin storm!?


Posted July 30, 2008

I know that 99.9% of the problems that I've faced in my life directly come from the choices that I've made. I know this. But why is it easier to blame the storm for the rain? Yesterday my issue was the birds and the bees. Today it is definatly all about stormy weather. Maybe this blog should be dedicated to Mother Nature. Soo....
Dear Mother Nature,
Thank you for all of the beautiful things that you have created. UN-thank you for all of the cruel analogies that people have invented about the wonderful things that you do. Example: "The birds and the bees" is now a kinky little expression that I'm sure was unintended by you. Also, "When it rains, it poors". I am not a fan of this expression, but cannot admit that it has not left my mouth a few times. "The calm before the storm". Okay, here's the issue.. if I know that it's going to storm, I am NEVER calm. Period. Again, I apoligize to you, Mother Nature, for the lack of thought that went into these expressions years ago. It must be a real bitch-slap. I'm sure that there are plenty more useless ways to undermine the beauty that you have created for us all, and when I think of more I will let you know...
Sincerely,
Mini-momma-nature....

No comments:

Post a Comment