Thursday, October 30, 2008


Posted July 31, 2008

Today is hard. So was yesterday. Last week.. pretty bad. Tomorrow, though, will be not so hard. I have reached a milestone in life. It's fabulous, and also painful. It's like getting your eyebrows waxed. Looks good, feels like crap. I stood up for myself yesterday. I sat down, and somehow spit out the words.. "I want to be happy". Yup. Came outta MY mouth. I actually had to sit there and explain that I have to do what I have to do, and that no one is gonna do it for me. Somehow through all of the ridiculous amounts of childhood lectures, I missed this very valuable sentence. It hurt. I'm not gonna lie. It hurts to tell the man that loves you, and that you love back, that he's not making you happy. It hurts to start all over again. But amidst all of the hurt, there is hope for me. The hardest part is leaving a path of hurt behind me. I just hope that one day that path will grow tall, beautiful flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment