Things I learned in May:
- Getting married requires a lot of paperwork. I'm convinced that it's more paperwork than all of the following combined: applying for a job, filing taxes, buying a home, getting your passport, and having any sort of major surgery
- No matter how much you DO NOT WANT a baby shower... you will enivitably have two of them thrown for you.
- Facebook is the devil
- It's better to be kicked by a three year old than to be spit on by one.
- There's never a bad time to have a Yard Sale.
- Take risks -Ask for things when you want them.
- Babies can (and WILL) have hiccups while in the womb for DAYS on end - even more so when you're trying to get some shut-eye.
- "Shut-eye" is a thing of the past
- Pants that fit are a thing of the past