Things that could potentially classify me as a DWEEB:
- The fact that I play Scrabble on a weekly basis with Hubby. (used to be daily.. but I'm trying to cut back on my nerd-dom. (f.y.i- Nerddom is not a Scrabble-worthy word. But, QI most definately is) Sometimes we even play against eachother ONLINE while I'm at work. (we are crafty nerds)
- Star Trek was the best movie ever. For all time. I would proudly be called a Trekie anyday, because of how great that movie was. (if that doesn't SCREAM Dweeb, I don't know what does)
- My most prized wedding gift was a Brita Water Dispenser. (we are bff's)
- I am obsessed with Finding Nemo on the Playstation at work. The kids want to shut it off, and I whine like a baby until they let me beat level 4. (Woah. That was embarassing to type)
- Given the choice between normal bandaids and Disney bandaids, I almost always go for the Disney.. even if they are toddler-sized and offer no protection against infection. (Gotta love that Minnie Mouse)
- In preparation of the 2 cent increase of postage stamps- I went above and beyond and used our postage machine at work to stamp a few dozen envelopes with 42 cent stamps on Friday prior to today's price increase.. thinking that this would save our office a few bucks. (how thoughtful of me, right??) Wrong. It never dawned on me that those envelopes would be worthless as of today, until the 2 cents was added. :*( Oh well, I tried. Anybody need a dozen pre-paid envelopes??
- I am a New York Jets Fan.
- I love Roger Miller:
Need I say more?