Friday, February 27, 2009

I am desperately trying to have a good day. Seriously. I could go on and on about my night, and insomnia, and my job, my pregnant belly (the poking from the inside), and the inability to take deep breaths without choking... but I'll spare you and myself from anymore self pity. Needless to say, I am so so so so happy that it's Friday. So happy in fact that I'm just gonna slide right into my Fun Factoid List for this week. Here goes...


FUN FACTOID FRIDAY!!!!
1. Early Human foot prints from 1.5 million years ago were just discovered in Kenya. Which leads me to ask... what about snow angels? Now, THAT would blow my mind.

2. I was two hours late to work today. (On purpose!) (yah, I know that's not really a fun factoid... but I thoroughly enjoyed it)

3. There are more collect calls on Father's Day than on any other day of the year. (ouch. Sorry pops)

4. Jupiter is bigger than all of the other planets combined. (no.. not you, Pluto, you're not a planet anymore.. remember?) :*(

5. In the White House, there are 13,092 knives, forks and spoons. (HEY! Maybe we can sell them on E-Bay for 1.7 Trillion to cover our deficit? Huh? How bout it?)

6. The average person eats about 35,000 cookies in a lifetime. (Do I still count in this statistic if I ate 34,000 cookies just this past Christmas?)

7. In Tennessee, it is against the law to drive a car while sleeping (well, dang it... guess I better go return that travel pillow and turn off the cruise control. Sheesh.)

End Factoid Rant.

1 comment:

  1. Okay, did I miss where you got a new blog background? Love it!

    I like the idea about selling things from the White House for the deficit. Genius!

    I'm off to eat some cookies now.

    ReplyDelete