Thursday, October 30, 2008

Welcome to October!!


Posted October 1, 2008

I feel the need to welcome October to 2008. October has never seen 2008 until today! Through all of history... TODAY is an original, never-been-done-before DAY. Yep. Welcome, October. I must say that I feel like this is somewhat bittersweet... September will be missed greatly.. until 2009. October will bring us something new. We will see the leaves fall, and smell the cold, harsh Autumn on days that we forget it is no longer Summertime. I am excited for another year of Fall.. carving pumpkins, and bundling up to stand outside and drink cider with friends. I look forward to welcoming November in. (partically because it brings me closer to my birthday, and partically because I like turkey dinners in Virginia) The saddness of summer dwindling down is replaced by the beauty of the trees changing colors, from bright greens to brilliant golds and reds. I look forward to this the most. Anyways, I would like to say Thank you to January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, AND September for a great 2008. We'll see you again next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment