Thursday, October 30, 2008

A note of thanks...


Posted August 4, 2008

Thank you, God, for giving me joy. I am so thankful for your love, and for sending an angel down to love me here on Earth. I don't deserve it, but you offer it to me anyways. I'm not sure why I get another chance, but you've shown me grace and forgiveness for the things that I've done to hurt you.. and I know that I am not worthy. You have sent me a partner, someone who will help me grow, in love, in happiness, in only positive ways. He is exactly what only You could have created for me, and I could not be whole again without him. So, thank you a thousand times. He is comfort when I'm in pain. He is calming when I'm all worked up. He listens, while no one else has ears. He could have only come from an angel, he could only be an angel. Thank you Thank you Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment