Thursday, October 30, 2008

I need a stress-ball or something!


Posted September 12, 2008

I bite my tounge too much. There are so many things running through my head at any given moment, that I can't choose which one to spit out first... so I decide to just keep them all in my head. It's not working out for me. I have been spat on in the worst way possible. I do NOT take well to people questioning my integrity. The people that I must face every single day at my office are ruining me. They are throwing their negativity down on anyone who will sit long enough to take it. My job sucks because I HAVE TO sit there. I wish that I could say that this is the only job where I've faced this, but it's not. When I waited tables for years, this was my number one complaint... the constant negativity. (as I wrote that I just realized that I am being negative right now at this very moment) AHHHhhhHHhh!!! Okay.. I took a few minutes to cool off... I'm back. I know that I am better than all of this.. I know that they are NOT going to succeed in sucking me into their misery. The only way that my brain can resolve some of this tension is to write it all down...

So, here's to you DCS...

I'm sorry that your jobs suck. Please don't ruin it for the rest of us. Please don't forget why you started working there... Please come back down to reality. We all need you to just suck it up and do the work. Please don't come to me with your complaints ANYMORE. I will not hear it. Please do not put words into my mouth, and if you have a problem with me.. then PLEASE take it up with me or MY supervisor... NOT YOURS! If you are that unhappy with your jobs... PLEEEAASSEEEE quit them. There are boatloads of actual CARING people out there that WANT YOUR JOBS! Also, if you have no intentions of saving childrens' lives, then I must tell you that you are in the ENTIRELY wrong field of work. I did not do anything to make your job harder on you... YOU DID. Oh... and maybe if the sticks were removed from your asses, then we could actually prosecute some hardcore criminals. Kay? Awesome. Thanks so much!

Sincerely,
Catrina

oh.. and just so you know.... I wouldn't trust any of you with my LIGHTER.. let alone a child.

No comments:

Post a Comment