Friday, May 15, 2009

It's not my Birthday, but I'll take the gifts...

Sweet Mother of Pearl, I got an award! While I realize that I am completely awesome and hilarious AND lovely... I am also still very modest, and was pleasantly surprised to receive this award. It's like my little diary got a "Well Done!" sticker and a big smiley face. (usually, I prefer cupcakes and presents..LOTS of presents.. but a sticker will have to do for now)
Thank you, My Wooden Heart (awesome blogger buddy with amazingly-long-lasting-relationship-skills and rockin polaroids), for thinking of me!

Like all things Bloggy, there are rules. And they are as such:

The Rules:1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.} Sounds easy enough, eh?

Firstly, (mainly because I like saying Firstly) I'm gonna break the rules in attempt to save some of my blogger buddies from receiving the same award twice.. and I'm only gonna pick 5. I think this is more of a practical number, anyways. (and because rules were totally made to be broken, and because I'm pregnant - I do what I want)

I'm a new follower to all five of these blogs.. and they are all flippin hillarious. Please show them bloggy love and give em a little clicky.

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment