Yes, it's that time again.. for FUN FACTOIDS!!
1. After being beat up, electrocuted, slathered with gooey stuff, jabbed, and rubbed down by the chiropractor and massage therapist, my bum finally feels better-ish.
2. Scott and I started our second puzzle last night. 1500 pieces. The whole thing seems to be made up of sky. Maybe.... 1100 pieces of sky, and 400 pieces of trees. Looks like a tough one.
3. My bank has no soul. (not sure if that's a FUN factoid.. but it's definately a factoid)
4. Scott has a very very very (did I say Very?) important show coming up TOMORROW (Wednesday, Feb.11th) . If you live in the Knoxville area, or know someone who lives in the Knoxville area, please listen to my future hubs's amazing musical skills.... AND!.. buy tickets HERE! (did I just plug his show? Yes I did)
5. We killed our new blender in less than 24 hours. (this Super-blender now holds the title for the longest living blender owned by ME. Ever.)
6. I cried at the bank on my lunch break.
7. The bank still has no soul.
8. Even after crying at the bank, I still felt it necessary to sing every word of The Bare Naked Ladies song "One Week" ... (chickity china the chinese chicken! You have a drumstick and your brain stops tickin!) I could keep going, but I'll spare you.
9. Obama's stimulus plan was passed. Which means.... $$$CHA! CHING!$$$ And, also means that the bank can EAT IT!
10. Our little baby peanut is 13 weeks, 2 days old today, and his or her tooth sockets are forming! Hooray for baby!
11. That's it on factoids.
Peace out chickadees!